Welcome to ONE LIFE!
Our Name - ONE LIFE
Means we have one soul that can be saved by Jesus and one earthly body to give back to Him for His purposes.
Key verse: For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. Mark 8:35
Spiritual theme for the year
2015-2016 - “To the Nations” “…you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you shall be My witnesses both in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and even to the remotest part of the earth.” Acts 1:8
ONE LIFE exists to equip life-long followers of Jesus who desire to know how to start, connect, grow, minister, share, and surrender.
This mission is a process which involves…
- Starting a relationship with God by being forgiven of my sins.
- Following Jesus moment by moment.
- Connecting and developing real community.
- Taking specific action to Grow to be like Jesus.
- Finding places in the body where I can Minister to others.
- Learning how to articulate what I believe, what Jesus has done for me, and beginning to Share my story.
- Surrendering every area of my life.
Our Programs fit into four categories with varying teaching purposes
- Sunday morning Youth Group - Word to Life
10:30am-11:30am in the Youth Center
- Wednesday night Youth Group - Life to Word
6:30pm-8:15pm in the Youth Center
- Sunday afternoon Home groups - Progression of the Christ-follower
12:00pm-2:00pm (1st & 3rd Sun. of each month - Two 7 week sessions: Oct-May) in homes
- Events - Differing purposes covering all aspects of our mission.
Including Camps, Retreats, Mission Trips, Outreach events, Kid’s Night Out, etc.)